2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE Specs - Chevy Automaker will be release the new Chevrolet Camaro 1LE,Various Camaro has gone under the label since 1988 1LE. Upgrade package that was inspired by the car’s involvement in the Pro-Am road racing. Now on the horizon again for 2013 SS coupe version – which is bringing 1ß and 2SS V8 under their hats and manual transmission as standard. Actually, all deliberately reminiscent spec Makeover ZL1.The 1LE name is plucked from late-‘80s Chevy history—the package prepped a Camaro for road-racing duty by stripping unnecessaries like the radio and A/C, installing different gearing, upgrading the brakes, and messing with the suspension.
The new 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE keeps the convenience features but receives similar improvements, many of them sourced from or inspired by the ZL1.2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE combines the best elements of the SS and the ZL1 to take a road-racing performance to a new level,” said Al Oppenheiser, Camaro chief engineer. Power level of 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE be pretty much the same as in SS – 426 horsepower (318 kW) and 420 lb-ft of torque (569 Nm). Transmission is one of the exclusive but – Tremec TR6060-MM6: close ratio setup tuned for the road-racing performance.
2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE suspension gets a new rear monotube dampers are contrary to the twin-tube previously used. That way, drivers have more flexibility in adjusting the behavior of the road while maintaining respectable comfort.
This is Another specification for 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE Include:
- Larger, 27-mm solid front stabilizer bar, and 28-mm solid rear stabilizer bar for improved body control
- Higher-capacity rear-axle half shafts to cope with increased levels of traction
- Strut tower brace for improved steering feel and response
- ZL1-based 20 x 10-inch front and 20 x 11-inch aluminum wheels
- 285/35ZR20 Goodyear Eagle Supercar G:2 tires front and rear (identical to the front tires for ZL1)
- ZL1 wheel bearings, toe links and rear shock mounts for improved on-track performance
- ZL1 high-capacity fuel pump and additional fuel pickups for improved fuel delivery during high-cornering
At first glance, it would be difficult for you to see all of it but do not worry. “2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1LE” get some distinctive exterior features as well – matte-black hood, front splitter and rear spoiler. The wheel also comes in black and has a 10-spokes. Can not miss it.
Source : [CarAndDriver]