2013 Infiniti IPL G Convertible - Now Infiniti has debut the production version of the new Infiniti IPL G Convertible for extroverts at the 2011 Los Angeles auto show.Much speculation and anticipation followed as to what the IPL team would do next after the new Infiniti IPL G Convertible 2013 used leading to rumors over potential tie-ins with Red Bull Racing and Mercedes-AMG – but a Sebastian Vettel edition FX55 notwithstanding, this has been the first follow-up product since.Previewed in thinly disguised concept form just a month after the coupe’s debut, the 2013 Infiniti IPL G Convertible is set to make its production debut at today’s Los Angeles Auto Show.
The new 2013 Infiniti IPL G Convertible has features unique aerodynamic styling parts, the dynamic performance of an IPL-tuned V6, exhaust and suspension, 19-inch IPL aluminum-alloy wheels, and special leather-appointed interior coupled with the G Convertible’s three-piece retractable hardtop.The new “2013 Infiniti IPL G Convertible” tuned high-flow exhaust is really a full dual exhaust layout with impartial left and correct huge diameter pipes. The muffler’s internal structure and elements have been maximized to lower pressure and supply an suitable operation exhaust note.
The 2013 Infiniti IPL G Convertible generates 343 horsepower an increase of eighteen horsepower in excess of the non-IPL versions and 273lb-ft of torque (+6 lb-ft).The engine is matched to an electronically managed 7-speed computerized transmission with Downshift Rev Matching and quick-shift Push Sport (DS) mode with magnesium paddle shifters and Adaptive Shift Control (ASC).
Specification For 2013 Infiniti IPL G Convertible
Experience a new level of intensity in the exhilarating 2013 IPL™ G Convertible. Enhanced suspension, increased horsepower, aggressive styling and a three-piece retractable hardtop open you to a whole new world of inspired performance.
- IPL-tuned 3.7L 24-valve V6 engine
- Electronically-controlled 7-speed automatic transmission with Adaptive Shift Control (ASC), Drive Sport (DS) mode and manual shift mode with Downshift Rev Matching (DRM)
- IPL-tuned high-flow dual exhaust
- IPL-tuned performance suspension
- 19-inch, IPL split 7-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with graphite finish
- Aluminum 4-piston front caliper and 2-piston rear caliper sport brakes
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- 3-piece retractable hardtop
- IPL aerodynamic front fascia and side sills
- IPL engine cover
- Red-stitched steering wheel and sport front seats with embroidered IPL logo
- Aluminum pedals and footrest
- Magnesium paddle shifters
- Exterior colors: Malbec Black and Moonlight White
- Interior colors: Monaco Red Leather and Stone Leather
- Bose® 13-speaker Open Air sound system
- Climate-controlled front seats
- Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System
- RearView Monitor
- Rear Sonar System
- Memory system for driver’s seat,
steering wheel and outside mirrors
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature
Control (ATC) system